Wedding Venues and Suppliers
I have only listed venues or suppliers that I have had personal experience with and feel worthy of considering. Please feel free to contact me if you want more of my views and experiences.
Wedding Venues - Brighton/Sussex
- Amex Community Stadium - The home ground to Premiership football team Brighton Albion. Built in 2011 in the town of Falmer it is a modern eye-catching design. The stadium features conference and event facilities and I have taken part in several Wedding Fairs in one of the large halls. Located on the A27 , with a large car park and with local bus and train connections, travel is easy With a spectacular backdrop to your special day. State-of-the-art facilities and stunning views of the countryside.
- Brighton Town Hall & Registry Office - A grade l listed building right in the centre of Brighton. A choice of three beautiful ceremony rooms. This historic building has a special feel and features some excellent staircases for photographs. Near to hotels, a few minutes from the seafront and an amazing choice of restaurants, makes this a very popular choice for couples that opt for a Registry Office wedding and all that this vibrant city has to offer.
- Brighton Band Stand - One of Brighton's key landmarks, wedding ceremonies can be held on it. But not everyone realises that there is a room beneath where ceremonies can take place. So if the weather is not great this is ideal. Exit right on the seafront , have photos on this ornate architecture. Offering the perfect choice for couples wanting an elegant beachside ceremony.
- British Airways i360 - Another major Brighton landmark. Imagine getting married 450ft above Brighton & Hove beach! A futuristic glass 360 degree viewing pod makes a spectacular setting. Exit the pod into a very large hall-sized room for your reception and party. Wow-factor venue.
- Cooden Beech Hotel- independently family owned hotel directly on the beach in Cooden, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex. Sp[acious venue with a very large room for receptions, with its own ground leading directly to the beach.
- The Grand Brighton Hotel - Iconic and world-famous hotel. You never know who you will bump into! Stunning sea views, unforgettable character, and luxurious little touches. Amazing photogenic staircases.
- Hilton Brighton Metropole - A perfect combination of classic Victorian elegance and charm along with the vibrant, lively and contemporary feel of Brighton.
- Jurys Inn Brighton Seafront - One of my favourite modern Brighton Hotels. Three air-conditioned function rooms to choose from which can accommodate up to 220 guests in a banquet style setting.
- Malmason Hotel- If you want a Brighton wedding but slightly away for the city centre, this is worth considering. Overlooking the Brighton Marina it is ideal for weddings.
- Mecure Brighton Seafront Hotel - Traditional seafront Brighton hotel. After the ceremony, the options for amazing photos featuring the seascape and stunning sunsets.
- The Old Ship Hotel - Another classic Brighton seafront hotel. Enter Sthrough the swing doors and you will find a spacious hotel with a traditional feel. style makes this venue worth considering
- Pangdean Old Barn - inland from Brighton city, Pangdean Old Barn is a working farm and a beautiful venue in the Sussex South Downs National Park. Defiantly worth looking at if you prefer a barn-style feel. Great staff.
- Patterns - provides a unique and affordable alternative for modern couples seeking something a little different to the more traditional, hotel-style wedding.
- The Powdermills Hotel - Not a Brighton venue but I wanted to include it as it is a beautiful Grade II listed Hotel in a restored Georgian Country House in acres of landscaped gardens, lakes, woods and fields. Near to Hastings.
- Stanmer House - A beautiful 18th century manor house. Steeped in history amongst acres of woodland and parkland in the heart of Sussex.
Wedding Venues - Surrey
- Brewerstreet Farmhouse - Grade II Listed Tudor Mansion and a Marquee across a pretty bridge. With over 200 acres of fields and gardens.
- Coltsford Mill - A Watermill Barn comfortably seats up to 150 guests for dining and up to 200 guests for your evening reception.
- Denbies Wine Estate - Celebrate your Wedding in the beautiful landscaped setting of the vineyard. Set in the heart of the Surrey Hills,
- Hartsfield Manor - this Victorian stately home with 16 acres of private countryside. Arriving up the long driveway never fails to impress.
- Jeremy's restaurant - Located in the beautiful grounds of Borde Hill, an award-winning restaurant serving creative, modern menus.
- Oaks Farm - A boutique venue nestled in the Shirley Hills on the Surrey-Kent border, just 10 miles from London
- The Ravenswood - a beautiful 15th Century Manor House located in the rolling countryside of Sharpthorne, in the heart of the Ashdown Forest, West Sussex.
- Westerham Golf Club - Licensed for Civil Ceremonies, Westerham is nestled amongst woodland and stunning manicured grounds
- Woldingham Golf Club - idyllic setting in the heart of the Halliloo Valley. A stately mansion–style venue makes the most of its stunning location.
- Creative Bungalow - Have produced over one hundred wedding films and feel absolutely privileged to play our part in your wedding day.
- Films in Bloom - “I believe that every couple and their story is unique, therefore we won't mold your story to fit our style”.
- Tierney’s Caterers - Aidan Tierney (Surrey)
- Jennie West Seamstress (Hassocks)
- Dickies Suit Hire (Brighton and Hove)
- Porto’s Flowers - Worthing
- Catherine Legg (hair and makeup for weddings, film and TV (Surrey)
- Fran Straker makeup artist
- Jenna West Makeup Artist - Brighton