I am a professional, experienced and highly rated Wedding Photographer covering Sussex, Surrey and beyond - with a proven reputation for providing a high quality wedding photography service. Wedding Photography is not just about taking photos; the best wedding photographers must know how to integrate and become part of a signification occasion for the couple and their guests. From initial consultation, through to supplying amazing images that document magical and must-have moments. Whatever sort of wedding you are planning, I will take the time to find out who and what are important to you to complement my documentary style approach.
From 2023, I will be offering a new, cost-saving, high value, Wedding Photography package called 'Wedding Essentials - a 4-5 hour package that typically covers the following:
- Guest arrivals at the Church, Registry Office or Venue
- Wedding ceremony and signing of the registers
- Exit, Confetti and congratulations!
- Family/Group photos session.
- Couple portrait session.
- Documentary style guest photography.
- Wedding Breakfast details (eg cake, tables and decoration.
- Mock Cake Cutting and First Dance if required.
- Couple announced entrance to the Wedding Breakfast room.
- Speeches - if made at the start of the Wedding Breakfast
I supply all high resolution images and create a password-protected online gallery for you to view and share with family, guests, friends and colleagues as you wish. Prints can be order directly from the gallery.
Amazing Value: £890
I also offer the following packages:
'Ceremony Gold' - A 2 hour coverage that includes the Ceremony and extended family and couple portraits £590
'Ceremony Silver' - A one hour package that covers the whole ceremony and some photos after. £290
Getting the right wedding photographer.
My style is mostly documentary, this does not mean I won’t include your family group shots as required, but my main aim to to capture the story of your day as it actually happens - without too much interference from me!
Your time away from your guests will be kept to an efficient minimum, but enough to get those must-have couple portrait shots! My portfolio should give you a good idea of my style and standard.
How does it work?
Following your enquiry, we will arrange a date to meet. We can do this in person or via Zoom etc. At the no-obligation consultation, you will get to see some of my albums, prints and of course meet each other. I am going to be part of your wedding day, so it is important to feel at ease with your wedding photographer! All wedding sizes and traditions catered for; no wedding is too large or small for me.
Many of my bookings are from previous client referrals. Trust is so important in the field of wedding photography – where couples are faced with a large choice of photographers with a variety of styles, experience and skills. It is vital to feel confident that your photographer:
- Is experienced in wedding photography, with an extensive portfolio.
- Has an intuitive understanding of composition and light.
- Will get the must-have shots.
- Has professional level equipment with duplicate spares.
- Is unobtrusive, but pro-active when required.
- Has an expertise in high quality post-production.
Please contact me with your wedding date, location etc., and we can arrange to meet via Zoom or at a convenient place and time to suit. Please call or text me anytime on 0759 5588 653 to have an informal chat about your wedding plans. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively use the 'Contact Me' button below.